Compilation of helpful and relevant links to other sites:
- Phoenix Rising - Comprehensive general support group with forums, updates on relevant research, etc.
- Telegram chat support group - more information can be found here
- Video calls support group - more information can be found here
- Onward Through The Fog - compilation of many different resources pertaining to ME/CFS 
- http://www.hetalternatief.org/ - Information about causes, symptoms, and the role of psychologists and lobbyists who believe ME/CFS is all in the head, as well as news about research with added commentary.
- http://www.me-gids.net/ - Very up-to-date news (mostly translated to Dutch) and lots of information about the disease.
- http://www.steungroep.nl/ - Directed towards ME/CFS and being unable (or partially able) to work, such as tips for applying for disability welfare ('uitkering'). They give great advice by phone as well, all run by volunteers.