Compilation of helpful and relevant links to other sites:
- Phoenix Rising - Comprehensive general support group with forums, updates on relevant research, etc.
- Telegram chat support group - more information can be found here
- Video calls support group - more information can be found here
- Onward Through The Fog - compilation of many different resources pertaining to ME/CFS 
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome — A Roadmap For Testing And Treatment
- “This is probably one of the last major diseases we know nothing about”: A look at CFS
- Stanford Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Initiative
- Pacing print outs and worksheets for patients (management tools)
- Neuromuscular Strain in CFS - from the charity organization SolveCfs
- http://www.hetalternatief.org/ - Information about causes, symptoms, and the role of psychologists and lobbyists who believe ME/CFS is all in the head, as well as news about research with added commentary.
- http://www.me-gids.net/ - Very up-to-date news (mostly translated to Dutch) and lots of information about the disease.
- http://www.steungroep.nl/ - Directed towards ME/CFS and being unable (or partially able) to work, such as tips for applying for disability welfare ('uitkering'). They give great advice by phone as well, all run by volunteers.