Ideas to be implemented: Edit
- tips for your dr.'s visit:
- How to handle non-believers
- What to test for
- How to work with your doctor (ie: not against them, mutual learning, etc)
- general "fun" and not-so-fun anecdotes/experiences to share. it's a support group after all
- Add an easy-go-to-meals page for meal plans
- Add a category for 'activities for low-energy days'
- Add a section 'coping with chronic illness and happiness'?
- How to deal with health care systems in many different countries
- Add elaborate diet instructions (reasons, meals, effects)
- Tips about wheelchairs and other helpful aids (what type to get, and practical tips for users and pushers. Also for public transport. And facing emotions regarding using a wheelchair the first time.)
- Clinics/specialty medical facilities by city/region?
- Scaling disability tricategorial, 0-100%
- How to answer to 'How are you?'
For medication: whether drugs are off label or on label, in what country
- shorter write-up on how to add stuff to this wiki, since the included tutorials may be too spoon-intensive